COVID-19 OPERATIONS PROTOCOL
The following operating policy is effective immediately and will remain in effect until further notice.
If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you are signed up to help, un-register yourself in VolunteerHub so someone else may sign up. There will be limited slots available.
A face mask must be worn properly while on the worksite or during prefabrication.
- If you have your own face mask, please bring it. If not, one will be provided for you.
- When removing your mask, clean your hands first with sanitizer or soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- You can also remove your mask safely by using the strings or ear loops without touching the mask itself. Wash hands again after removing/replacing mask.
- Be sure to wash or dispose of the mask you bring or put the used SAWs mask in the bag provided for disposal or cleaning/disinfecting.
Practice sensible “social distancing” and maintain six feet between you and other volunteers when possible.
Hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes will be provided
- Please wipe down and clean ALL tools & equipment after individual use
- Immediately dispose of ALL wipes in the trash bags provided