COVID-19 OPERATIONS PROTOCOL – STAGE 2
The following operating policy is effective immediately and will remain in effect until further notice.
If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you are signed up to help, un-register yourself in VolunteerHub so someone else may sign up. There will be limited slots available.
A face mask is highly recommended.
- If you have your own face mask, please bring it. If not, one will be provided for you.
Practice sensible “social distancing” and maintain six feet between you and other volunteers when possible.
Hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes will be provided
- Please wipe down and clean ALL tools & equipment after individual use
- Immediately dispose of ALL wipes in the trash bags provided
NO personal contact with our client should be initiated by the volunteer, and NO ONE is to enter the client’s home for any reason. If the client initiates contact, masks should be worn and social distancing should be practiced.
All volunteers must sign a COVID release waiver each time they volunteer. The waiver is included on the volunteer waiver on VolunteerHub.
We request that volunteers who
(1) have tested positive for COVID-19
(2) are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) consistent with COVID-19, or
(3) have been directly exposed to someone officially diagnosed with COVID-19,
DO NOT participate in the ramp construction.