Join us for the SAWS© – Westfield Playhouse Polo at Sunset charity event on Friday, August 28th, 2020. Proceeds benefit SAWs© and Westfield Playhouse. Gates open at 5:00 p.m., pregame festivities begin at 5:30 p.m. and the Polo Match begins at 6:00 p.m.
Invite your friends and family to Hickory Hall Polo Club located at 7551 East 100 North, Whitestown, Indiana, just north of Zionsville.
- Gate admission is $20 per carload. Admission can be paid at the gate, or in advance. Credit card and cash will be accepted at the gate.
- Bring your picnic dinner/refreshments and beverages, your favorite tailgate activities and be prepared to have a fun-filled evening.
- Free parking is available on the north end of the polo field and first come, first serve field-side tailgate parking on the east side of the field.
- Patrons can bring their own pop-up tents, chairs, picnics and other refreshments. No grills allowed. LA Cafe will have food available for purchase.
- Leashed pets allowed (must clean-up after pets).
There will be a Silent Auction, Wine Pull, 50-50 Raffle, Stick Horse Race, Airplane Candy Drop (weather permitting), and exciting Polo action.
Pre-purchase Your Gate Pass
*Please make sure to print out your ticket from Eventbrite and post it in your windshield for quick entry
Special thanks to the following Sponsors
If you are interested in sponsoring our event, Polo-at-Sunset-Sponsorship-Packet-FY20